Notice is hereby given for applications for admission and DAAD Scholarships for Development Management Programme for the 2022/2023 Academic Year under the West African Centre for Sustainable Rural Transformation (WAC-SRT) at the SD Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies (SDD-UBIDS) at Wa, Ghana.
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have a first degree with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in a related field from a recognized University or Tertiary Institution.
- Applicants who wish to apply for the DAAD scholarship, must possess a First Degree with a minimum ofSecond Class (Upper Division) in a relevant field from a recognized institution of higher learning. Note that your First Degree certificate should NOT be more than Six (6) years at the time of application.
- Applicants must have completed their National Service and possessed relevant work experiences before they are admitted into the Programme.
Eligible Countries: International
Philosophy in Agricultural Economics at UDS, Tamale, Ghana
The Master of Philosophy in Agricultural Economics is a 2-year structured program. The first year is designated for course work while the second year is a full research year. The Program will lead to the award of a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) degree in Agricultural Economics by the University for Development Studies (UDS), Tamale.
- A first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in a relevant field from a recognized institution of higher learning or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- For candidates who wish to apply for DAAD scholarship, a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in a relevant field from a recognized institution of higher learning. The last academic degree obtained should not be older than six years;
- Submit official transcripts of academic records, certificates, and other relevant documents from successfully completed undergraduate programmes.
- Candidates applying for a DAAD Scholarship should include a one-page statement of motivation. In addition, applicants should include an updated Curriculum Vitae and research proposal detailing intended research work.
- DAAD Scholarship applicants must pass a selection interview (face to face interview for local applicants or online interview for foreign applicants, as may be applicable).
- The applicants selected for the DAAD scholarship to pursue the MPhil Agricultural Economics Programme will be awarded a two (2) year contract.
How to Apply: All Ghanaian and foreign applicants for the 2022/2023 academic year admissions are required to use the UDS online application portal.
Philosophy in Development Management, at UBIDS Wa, Ghana
The general aim of the Programme is to train versatile development managers grounded in theory and practice, equipped with appropriate tools and skills with the right attitude to building prosperous and sustainable societies, guide development planning and implementation management at all levels for the achievement of societal aspirations. The programme dedicated to the training of holistic development agents with the requisite impetus to facilitate development and change management at all levels of governance.
Method of Application: All applicants for the 2022/2023 Academic Year admissions are required to use the UBIDS Online Admissions Portal.
Application Deadline: May 30