Closing Dates: 17 August 2022.
The UK government is pleased to offer all Canadian students the 2022 International Merit Scholarship at the University of Derby.
The scholarship award is offered to all undergraduate students who want to commence study in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
The University of Derby is ranked 801 according to the Times Higher Education World University Ranking. The University of Derby aims to help students from all over the world realize their full potential and make a positive impact on the world.
The Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework gives it a gold rating, and the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 ranks it in the top 20 for teaching quality. In addition, the university provides students with hands-on training and internships in the workplace to ensure that their education is relevant to the real world after they complete their studies.
Perks for International Merit Scholarships at the University of Derby:
The selected students from the eligible countries will be provided £1,500 for their undergraduate study at Derby for the course duration.
The candidates need to apply for the program they desire to study at the university before they are considered for this grant.
- Officially evaluated institutional transcripts
- Scanned copy of the valid passport
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- The candidates are required to have a High School Certificate or GED with a minimum average of 65% in 5 subjects in grade 12. If specific subjects are requested, a minimum of 65% must be achieved.
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- High School Certificate or GED – 80-85%,
- Applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.