Closing Dates: June 30, 2022.
Grab this offer now! The University of Manchester is delighted to offer the William Boyd Dawkins Scholarship Grants for the 2022/23 academic session to all international applicants in the UK.
This scholarship is available to international students who want to commence an undergraduate degree study program in Earth and Environmental Science at the University.
Established in 2004, the University of Manchester is a well-known UK university that attracts thousands of international students annually to study, It was ranked 8th in Europe and 6th in the UK. The University provides the highest management level for the learning possibilities available to students.
The University of Manchester has a reputation for excellence that influenced its students to choose Manchester. It is the best research facility and has a dynamic research culture that encourages innovative, cross-disciplinary collaboration.
Selection Criteria for William Boyd Dawkins Scholarship:
- Must be international students.
- The applicants must have been enrolled in the undergraduate degree program
- Students who achieve AAA at A-level (or equivalent) will be awarded our prestigious William Boyd Dawkins Scholarship.
Undergraduate programs in Earth and Environmental Science at the University of Manchester are eligible to apply.
The selected candidates will receive an amount of £1,000 for undertaking an undergraduate program in the UK.
Applicants must apply through the UCAS website for admission. For the application details of the bursary, students can contact [email protected] for this scholarship.
The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- For admission, applicants must check the university’s entry requirements
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5 to 7.0